Bitcoin Press Release: Vanig International, (Vanig) is proud to announce the launch of its integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem.
May 9th 2018 Charlestown, Nevis – E-Commerce is projected to triple by 2030 while today the gross total value of B2B E-Commerce topped $20 trillion in 2017. Vanig is addressing this sizable market place with outreach to emerging and established economies.
Key features of Vanig:
Vanig is the world’s first integrated E-Commerce platform and Supply Chain ecosystem powered by the blockchain.
- Vanig addresses several significant Supply Chain and E-Commerce challenges and inefficiencies, providing a higher level of brand experience.
- Vanig’s Supply Chain ecosystem leverages the latest in blockchain technology using HyperLedger’s Sawtooth technology.
- Vanig simplifies the E-Commerce experience and its embedded Supply Chain, eliminating intermediaries, reducing friction and manual processes as it ushers in a new level of transparency.
- The Vanig platform is safe, secure, and user-friendly, benefiting all members of the ecosystem and allows cryptocurrency payments.
- Vanig provides provenance information on products, increasingly an essential consumer ask, it is fully integrated in our ecosystem.
- Vanig uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make advertising effective, to certify sellers and provide a customized shopping experience for the buyers.
Vanig was launched successfully in early April with massive participation from the community. Vanig team is now joined by over 20K unique members on Telegram, Twitter and Facebook.
Vanig’s Minimum Viable Product (MVP) is getting closer to release. MVP development integrating Ethereum and Hyperledger Sawtooth, adding self-sovereign identity authentication & verification to the platform is complete.
The Vanig team continues to expand with experts from different fields joining the team. Here are some of the recent additions –
- David Drake has joined Vanig, founder of LDJ Capital with $1.5 trillion of assets under management. David will assist Vanig with investor outreach, token sale and business development.
- Paddy Tan and Alan Wong key advisors to number of successful ICOs have joined team Vanig. They have a great deal of experience advising companies from planning to funding and execution in Asia.
- Don Quartiere, a recognized supply chain innovator, most recently engaged at Kuehne + Nagel where he served as a key leader in formulating an inbound logistics strategic plan, will guide Vanig on Supply Chain and Blockchain Technology.
- Syed Ali and Jeremy Khoo, entrepreneurs, Supply Chain and Retail strategists from South East Asia
Vanig is also forming exciting partnerships in the South East Asia region. Here are some of our partners so far –
iFashion Group – leading retail venture platform company that owns fashion and lifestyle e-commerce ventures based in Southeast Asia.
MegaxStore – Singapore based marketplace that owns 6 brands and several retail stores, plans to adopt payments in Vanig tokens on its retail stores.
iCommerce Asia – provides a one-stop integrated logistics and supply chain solutions in Southeast Asia.
Dan Ramirez, CEO of Vanig stated:
“We have assembled a global team of experts in E-Commerce, Supply Chain and Blockchain, to work on this ambitions project. We have also forged great partnerships with exciting companies in the South East Asia region to enable us to make quick progress with our rollout once we finish our Token Sale. We are in Private sale period now and our main token sale will be live from June 2018.The journey is just getting started for Vanig and team Vanig is all geared up for this challenging and exciting ride.”
Visit the Website: https://www.vanig.io/
Meet the Team: https://www.vanig.io/#team
Read the Whitepaper: https://vanig.io/assets/pdfs/vanig-whitepaper-v-4.2.pdf
Get in touch on Telegram: https://t.me/vanigplatform
Name: Prem Sekaran
Contact Email: [email protected]
Vanig is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high-risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.