Bitcoin Press Release: Cryptassist announce details of their soon-to-end Token Sale, which will fund their Platform. Cryptassist simplifies the day to day use of cryptocurrency to truly make cryptocurrency ready for mass adoption, and has raised over $37m to date.
11th October 2018, Tallinn, Estonia: Knowledge is power, and giving power to the people is what Cryptassist is all about. The platform simplifies how cryptocurrency is used, enabling everyone to adopt digital money into their daily lives. Cryptassist helps to overcome the hurdles of mass-adoption by offering trading and spending solutions in a manner that is not only secure, but easy to use. The platform offers:
- Advanced Deflation Model: Aside from having a limited number of tokens, the platform is designed to burn its native CTA token when transacted back into the platform for services rendered. This creates a deflation effect that increases the value of tokens as supply dwindles.
- Debit Card: Accepting the top 50 cryptocurrencies, the card will convert the user’s choice of coin or token into CTA tokens and eventually into fiat to be used online or offline anywhere that accepts VISA, MasterCard and even at ATMs.
- Licensed Exchange: As a fully licensed exchange based on spot trading, the Cryptassist Exchange will offer real time trading, crypto/fiat deposits and withdrawals; user friendly interface and continuous integration of cryptocurrencies to meet market demand.
- CryptoGo: A location based game, CryptoGo will allow other platforms performing airdrops to link them to specific location and time. Gamers will need to be at the right location and right time to earn tokens – an innovative idea to increase traffic during events.
- Multi Coin Block Explorer: Instead of using different block explorers to see their transactions of different coins and tokens, users can use one single block explorer to view them all through Cryptassist’s Multi Coin Block Explorer.
All of the above services can be accessed through a single login through a web browser or mobile.The platform uses the DAG algorithm for token transactions, giving it a block time of 15 seconds and 5000 transactions a second – demonstrating the commitment to true scalability.
Cryptassist CTA Token Sale
Cryptassist originally had completed its token sale, but by popular demand, it has reopened another round and the sale is live again. The softcap has been achieved and this means the project will go ahead with full development and production. The hard cap is set at $23,670,000 with 1 CTA = $0.38, with a 20% bonus available. The token sale runs until 1st November 2018, so interested backers should visit the website as soon as possible to get involved in the $37,000,000 token sale.
In line with their philosophy of making cryptocurrencies easy to use, the platform accepts contributions from the top 100 tokens (as listed on www.coinmarketcap.com) and fiat through bank wire and PayPal. Committed to a better world, Cryptassist will donate 1% of backing it receives to a yet to be announced reforestation project and another 1% to an ocean conservation organization.
Learn more about Cryptassist – https://www.cryptassist.io
Read the Whitepaper – https://www.cryptassist.io/assets/downloads/whitepaper.pdf
Chat on Telegram – https://t.me/cryptassistcoin
Follow Cryptassist on Twitter – https://twitter.com/cryptassistcoin
Check out the Cryptassist Medium – https://medium.com/@cryptassistcoin
Connect on on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryptassist
Follow on Facebook– https://www.facebook.com/CryptAssistCoin
Media Contact Details
Contact Name: Niki Lin
Contact Email: [email protected]
Cryptassist is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose.
This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest. The Cryptassist token sale is closed to US participants and participants of all countries in which ICOs are illegal.